Saturday, December 22, 2012

Gindi Fashion week

This year Tel-Aviv was lucky enough to hold two fashion weeks. It's kind of funny if you think about it, but I really don't mind why or how it happened.  I attend these events to see fashion and to support Israeli designers as I know it is very hard to make it in this industry here in Israel.
So my fellow designer friends and I made sure to go see as many shows as we could (about 6 a day for 3 days) and enjoy the atmosphere. And so we did.

So here are some of my outfits and runway shots from the Gindi fashion week 2012:

Day 1:


Shai shalom menswear

Fiss. Tamar Fiss



Raziela







Cycling home to get some work done and change clothes for the evening shows





Day 2:


Dorit Bar-Or






The pink pinafore dress is by me and available here
Dorin Frankfurt


Sugar Daddy

Yosef



This photo was taken by the singer Asaf Amdursky. It made me lough




Alon Livne




 Day 3:

Lee Grebenau







Hagit Witman



David Sasoon

 AND it's a wrap

So they were 3 very busy days. Many hours on high heels, a few outfit changing a day, Running from shows to the studio and back to the shows, some quality time with girl friends and very little sleep. But all in all it was great fun! GO ISRAELI FASHION!

No comments:

Post a Comment